Monday, May 16, 2011

Thankfulness

Being recently married to my beautiful wife-I have much to be thankful for. Infact, from now and forever more, I don't believe a word or collection of words exist to describe April 29th, 2011. The day was more epic then the dreams I have been having about it beforehand.



Looking back, it is abundantly clear how much God will make His name justifiably glorified through those who desire to do so. How things fall into place for that to happen.

I am very thankful beyond comprehension for the effort of all involved! (family, friends, wedding party)

Not much else to say really...:)

-Lucky Man

P.S. Link to pics (not in order) http://photobucket.com/JenandSean

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Mariage is awesome! I'm glad God led the two of you together.

    ReplyDelete