Thursday, September 27, 2012

Recap

Whoa- Blogspot sure has changed. I like it!

It's been awhile since I have been around here. I have enjoyed the summer break from blogging, and now plan to blog at least twice before the year ends! Ha..May not be too far from the truth...

In anycase some highlights of my past couple of months have been....

-Getting more involved in the lives of others at Crossroads.


It has been very exciting to see/experience what Christ is doing in other men's lives over the summer! So very different from this time last year...A lesson of how God does not work immediately, but His work is worth waiting on.


-Getting a puppy (penny)!


While she may have duped Jen with her cute looks, and quite demeanor- I knew the storm of crazy that was coming. She is a beagle/mix (Jack Russel Terrier?) and is pretty insane.., and also awesome. Coming along quite nicely I'd say...for a beagle ;)

-Went to Myrtle Beach

This place was awesome and I can't wait to go back...Featured is a science museum, if you notice- the whole building is upside down. Lot's of cool buildings such as this. Jen spent 10+ summers here vacationing...She knew the ropes :)


-Lakehouse with Family





 This was a very exciting week, and the first one I can even recall with which I spent with the fam. While the entire week was relaxing/somewhat stressful at times/exciting, I would say one of the highlights of it was being challenged on what I thought the scripture had to say about things...Very exciting discussion.



-Opportunities to serve in the church
I am currently responsible for getting the audio portions of the sermon up every week, and am no longer doing keyboard. Among some other things I may be stepping up to- God has been doing amazing things at Crossroads- very excited to see Him moving there. Feel blessed to be able to call them my church family.


-Work
Work has been going well. I realize more and more as time goes on that this is where God wants me to be. It's pretty exciting to know that- growing lots with lots of responsibilities!

Romans 15:3
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment