Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Fascinating Tweet.

I refuse to use Twitter.. I feel the website would be more appropriately named "Stalkers R Us," nevertheless, I read a pretty awesome tweet earlier in the month. Kudos to Allan McCullough for writing it.



Joy, Fulfillment, Purpose. Are these your only reasons for following Christ? We must remember that these are not a CAUSE, they are a FRUIT.


There was one following that tweet about our walk with Christ being US centered and not CHRIST centered. Point being that as we mature as Christians, our focuses should shift. I can honestly say it has changed how I view things...

That is all, New Year Post to come!

1 comment:

  1. If you really want to know Him work with the homeless in our society. There, in every face, you will see him.

    ReplyDelete