Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve Post

One of my favorite things about blogging is writing a new years post!

This year was ridiculous....Many changes that seemed bad at first and ended up being good.

Got engaged to an amazing woman who I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with.

Learned to trust that God has a plan and not to worry about things happening in the moment as much.

Looking back, overall it has been a pretty amazing year. Full of changes, growth, maturity and undeserved blessings. (emphasis on that last part) One that I am sure a lot of people will never forget....myself included.

New years resolutions? Hmm....To make myself more bold for Christ,(and in life) to be an amazing husband, to go to a real live race.(<--- random, I know)

I hope you have had an amazing 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment