Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 11 - A Song From Your Favorite Band

MAYBE I should have done a little research into what the next day's challenge would be yesterday...Nonetheless!

Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care by Relient K

I love the randomness of this band, while at the same time delivering a great message in alot of their songs. I think I have seen them the most live too. Some of their antics have included...

-Busted out an ELECTRIC BANJO for the song "Which To Bury, Us Or The Hatchet." (every time and I LOVE it)
-Covered The Office theme
-Randomly inflated blow-up Christmas decorations during one of their songs
-devoted an entire tour around a band members birthday

I'm very attracted to the style of music (pop-punk) as well. I have tried learning many of their songs on piano and guitar. Just bought their new cover album in fact...I like it.

Close contenders-
Anberlin
Switchfoot
Trace Adkins
Zac Brown Band
Weezer
Ok I'll stop now...

No comments:

Post a Comment